kiskeácity daily is out ! Editions of Sunday, Sep. 11 and Monday, Sep. 12, 2011
VIEW SUNDAYS EDITION
- New book on the Haitian Spiralists (Franketienne, Philoctète) by Kaiama Glover.
- Book signing for Jean-Max Calvin's Hors du Bleu coming up Sep. 25 in Uniondale, NY.
- Cardicis3 Daily has become Cardicis3 Weekly. (Cardicis is a technology foundation and think tank dedicated to Caribbean integration and Caribbean linguistic diversity.)
- PM Letter scandal: Two articles on how some in Martelly's entourage tried to make the PM designate sign a letter promising to resign in case of disagreement with the president. (Radio Kiskeya, InfoHaiti.net.)
- More prizes for Dany Laferriere's book The Return.
From and about the blogs
- My article on Haitians' online reactions to UN rape scandal in French on Global Voices en Français. English version here.
- Caribbean journal interview with one of Digicel's top executives.
- French channel Canal+'s report on Haitian soccer team which made blogger Carel Pedre cry. CNN adds details of how the team's Brazilian coach recruited Haitian diaspora players for the team.
Posted by Alice B. at 9/13/2011 No comments:
Labels: Accountability, blogs and internet, diaspora, globalvoices, haiti, Minustah, politics, Port-Salut, soccer, technology
kiskeácity daily is out ! Edition of Wednesday, Sep. 07, 2011 #Haiti #Minustah #Football #Jacmel
Posted by Alice B. at 9/07/2011 No comments:
Labels: Accountability, blogs and internet, caribbean, culture, Curaçao, dominican republic, France, haiti, haiti tourism, Interviews, jacmel, media, Minustah, NGOs, politics, port-au-prince, Port-Salut, soccer
kiskeácity daily is out ! Edition of Tuesday, Sep. 06, 2011 #Haiti #MINUSTAH
Posted by Alice B. at 9/06/2011 No comments:
Labels: Accountability, brooklyn, caribbean, caribbean-american, carnival, culture, diaspora, haiti, haitian-american, Minustah, music, NGOs, politics, Port-Salut, soccer, west indian day parade, women
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)