Co-hosts Hugues Girard, Hans Roy and I reviewed 6 pivotal moments in 2016 last Friday and tonight at 9PM we draw lessons from those moments and come up with NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS FOR 2016.
What are the 6 key events?
- Evidence of US and Western Meddling in Haitian Elections in 2010 and 2015 -- From the Clinton Emails to Brazilian OAS Official Ricardo Seitenfus' tell-all Book to Opont's revelation to CEP member Ginette Chérubin's book, Le Ventre Pourri de la Bête. Leading up to what has been called the August 9th coup.
- The Apparent End of a US-Led Unipolar Word -- Signaled by Russia putting its foot down and opposing U.S. led regime-change in Syria. We go over how this all ties into Haiti. (Starts at top of second hour.)
- The Baltimore Protests and the rise of #BlackLivesMatter in the U.S.
- The Deportation of Haitians and Dominicans of Haitian descent from the D.R. to Haiti
- Developments in the fight for non-GMO seed
- The Rise of Co-operative Economics in the West and among Blacks in the U.S
UPDATE: SHOW AUDIO
Kiskeácity Daily | Instagram | @kiskeacity| Facebook | Tumblr