Join me and and guest pundits Hans Roy and Hugues Girard as we go over most significant moments of the year for Haitian and Haitian Diaspora current affairs.
What are the 6 key events? (We review the first 4 moments tonight and will review the last 2 next week during our "2016 New Years' Resolutions" show. Or for all 6 points in one place, you can listen to the full pre-recorded show in archives.)
- Evidence of US and Western Meddling in Haitian Elections in 2010 and 2015 -- From the Clinton Emails to Brazilian OAS Official Ricardo Seitenfus' tell-all Book to Opont's revelation to CEP member Ginette Chérubin's book, Le Ventre Pourri de la Bête. Leading up to what has been called the August 9th coup. (First hour)
- The Apparent End of a US-Led Unipolar Word -- Signaled by Russia putting its foot down and opposing U.S. led regime-change in Syria. We go over how this all ties into Haiti. (Starts at top of second hour.)
- The Baltimore Protests and the rise of #BlackLivesMatter in the U.S.
- The Deportation of Haitians and Dominicans of Haitian descent from the D.R. to Haiti
- Developments with non-GMO seeds
- The Rise of Co-operative Economics in the West and among Blacks in the U.S.
Listen live or archived at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pancaribbean/2015/12/31/legacy-of-1804--2015-year-in-review-lof1804-haiti. Call in to listen at (714) 242-6119.
This show was pre-recorded on 12/31/2015. There will be no live Q&A.
UPDATE: FULL SHOW AUDIO (INCL. ALL 6 MOMENTS)
LIVE TWEET RECAP